As occupational health experts within the energy sector, we provide a medical advisory service that is tailored to the specific needs of your business. Our team of experienced medical professionals provide a complete medical advisory service to best support your business’ requirements. Our medical advisory service provision includes:
- Occupational health – delivering helpful and meaningful advice with regards to health issues such as fitness and capability to work
- Medical assessments – providing health recommendations regarding an employee’s fitness for work
- Health surveillance – introduction and maintenance of programmes where a risk to health has been identified through the health risk assessment process
- Support with sickness absence management – providing support for line management and HR personnel
- Assistance with the development of occupational health related policies and procedures, and the evaluation of these in relation to business objectives
- Assistance with the implementation of Equality Act requirement
Often required on an ad hoc basis, we provide specialist medical advice as and when your business requires. Whether its advice on potential health implications of an operational decision, specific advice about a new medical issue facing the workforce or advice on an updated company policy document, we can present the information in a way that suits your business. From creating informative posters, leaflets or a proposal document for managers, we provide a comprehensive medical advisory service.