Whatever your medical staffing requirements, we can provide healthcare professionals to safeguard the health and wellbeing of your workforce both onshore and offshore.
We have a wealth of experience in the energy sector, so whether you have medical staffing requirements onshore, offshore or in extreme remote locations, we can provide trained medical personnel with the exact skills and experience required. Our offshore medics, occupational health nurses and occupational health physicians follow stringent, evidence based medical protocols to ensure a first rate service that is tailored to the individual needs of your business.
All of our medical personnel are recruited through a rigorous selection process. In addition to meticulous curriculum vitae screening and credentials checks, we conduct a challenging initial clinical interview with all potential candidates, ensuring only the highest calibre candidates are selected. Our health professionals undertake ongoing medical competency assessments in line with current legislation, industry guidance and ‘best practice’.
1,808 vetted Medics registered globally
Our focus is on providing a quality, bespoke service for our clients in the global energy sector. We believe that effective communication is paramount. Through listening to the individual needs of our clients, we develop a detailed understanding of their medical staffing requirements and tailor the profile, selection processes, working pattern practices and training plan to meet these needs exactly. This enables us to be extremely responsive to change and provide the staffing flexibility that the industry demands. MCL Medics provides a variety of healthcare professionals across the energy sector, including:
- Offshore medics – providing and managing patient care
- Specialist offshore medics – industry specific medics including dive medics (DMT), health and safety qualified and experienced
- Medics – providing and managing patient care onshore in remote locations, with experience in hostile environments
- Occupational health nurses – providing occupational health support to clients on and off site
- Occupational health physicians – providing clinical advice and support, medical examinations and preventive health programmes
To discuss your medical staffing requirements please call 01224 938083 or complete the form below.