MCL Medics, will tailor a health promotion programmes to suit the needs and requirements of the company.
The MCL Medics team take a comprehensive approach to health education and health promotion. We put interventions in place that address multiple risk factors alongside a variety of health conditions. We take a systematic approach to building your workplace health promotion programme. Every programme that we provide is tailored to the specific requirements of that workplace. So whether its healthy eating advice, alcohol awareness or sun safety, we will provide an engaging programme using communication channels that best support your business. We use our knowledge and expertise of the energy sector to deliver strategies that drive results for your business.
We understand that the interventions and strategies chosen influence multiple levels of your organisation, including the individual employee and your business as a whole. That’s why we work tirelessly to protect the health and wellbeing of your workforce through health promotion that is tailored to the needs of your business at a budget decided by you.
Our Health and Wellbeing solution also dovetails in to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). Our EAP service is available globally 24/7/365. We will providing all your employees access to our mobile App and as a result your employees will have access to your company y specific health and wellbeing programme 24/7/365 and that their fingertips. Wellness solutions for all and not the few.
Companies need to take note, health and wellbeing is a must and not a nice to have, please visit Public Health Matters.
Wellness Services include some of the following:
- Health promotion
- Wellness Programme
- Lunch and Learn sessions
- Tailored Employee Assistance Programmes
Our approach consists of four main steps:
- An initial assessment to define employee health concerns and describe current activities, capacity and needs
- In partnership with our clients, a planning process to develop the components of a workplace health programme including setting goals, selecting priority interventions and building an organisational infrastructure
- Programme implementation involving all steps needed to put health promotion strategies and interventions into place, making them readily available to your employees
- An evaluation of efforts to systematically investigate the merit, worth and significance of an organised health promotion activity