How We Work
Corporate Social Responsibility
As a responsible and ethical business, our approach to corporate social responsibility (CSR) creates the foundations for every decision we make. We pride ourselves on being a principled business partner, conducting relationships with our stakeholders and the wider community in which we operate in accordance with our corporate social responsibility policy. As well as outlining our sustainable business practices, this policy also demonstrates our commitment to minimising any adverse environmental impacts of our operations. Our mission statement is ‘Keep it simple, and deliver’. This mission is reflected in everything we do and is supported by our core values that underpin all strategic decision making. Our team live and support the company’s core values; People, Performance, Service, Innovation, Integrity and Partnership. It is through living these values that we will achieve our vision to be a responsible and transparent business in every area in which we operate.
We believe this vision is fundamental to the development and long-term sustainable growth of our company. Our approach to corporate social responsibility enables us to work on the things that can make a real difference, developing strategies that directly link our sustainable business agenda with our strategic business planning which include:
- Our clients
- Our people
- Our environment
- Our communities
- Our suppliers
We’re all about developing people to challenge how things are done and inspire change. This approach enables us to achieve our business goal of delivering long-term value, directly and indirectly, to all our stakeholders. Further information about our corporate social responsibility activity and targets can be found in our 2016 CSR Report.
How We Work
Our QHSE department ensures the continuous improvement of all our business activities in accordance with the following key standards:
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Quality Assurance
- BS EN ISO 14001:2008, Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001:2007, Health and Safety
- BS EN ISO 27001:2005, Information Security Management
- BS EN ISO 22301:2013, Societal security – Business continuity management systems (Requirements)
- BS EN ISO 22313:2012, Societal security – Business continuity management systems (Guidance)
- BS ENISO/IEC 27001:2013, Information security – Security techniques — (Guidelines for information and communication technology [ICT] readiness for business continuity)
We aim to achieve the highest standards in relation to Health, Safety and Environment, incorporating the principles of sustainable development throughout our operations.